Zymewire is growing rapidly, and we’re searching for our next Customer Success Manager to join us for the journey!
All about Zymewire:
Zymewire is a Toronto-based SaaS company that has built game-changing technology to help sales teams accelerate revenue growth. Today we’re leaders in the life sciences space, but tomorrow we envision becoming the de facto service that sales professionals across all industries rely on to help them make the most informed decisions, take the most immediate action and be the most awesome at their unique jobs.
We carry out our mission through (1) keeping our customers at the heart of everything we do (2) maintaining an unrelenting curiosity about their challenges and work flows (3) constantly innovating (4) learning from each other, supporting each other and having fun while doing it.
Today more than 340 pharmaceutical and biotechnology service providers around the world trust Zymewire for their sales research. Our users are located in over 50 countries around the world and their companies range in size from start-ups to billion-dollar multinationals.
In the wake of the pandemic, we’re very grateful to say that we’ve seen continued growth in sales and that we’ve been successful in delivering sustained value to our clients. We are well-positioned to hire a new Customer Success Manager to help further support our growing client base.
What the role looks like:
Reporting to the Director of Customer Success, you’ll immerse yourself deeply in the unique workflows of our users around the world. You’ll become a trusted advisor to each designated customer by providing them with training, guidance and support that will help them get the most out of the platform. The feedback that you collect from our customers will be a critical lifeline for our engineering team, and you’ll play a role in shaping the future of the product. You’ll experience the impact of your efforts daily, as our customers often rave about how much we’ve simplified their day-to-day work!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Striving to reach team-based goals by working closely with other members of the Customer Success team to maximize levels of engagement across the entire Zymewire client base
- Managing and growing a designated book of accounts within the wider client base
- Developing a deep understanding of customers’ strategic priorities to help them derive business value from Zymewire
- Helping to define and develop processes and strategies to increase retention, identify expansion opportunities and mitigate churn risk
- Leading 1:1 product onboarding sessions with customers to help them set up their accounts, and leading subsequent product training sessions thereafter
- Acting as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how Zymewire can better serve our customers
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional teams (e.g. business development, data, product, new market development) to deliver effective solutions to customers centred on their desired outcomes
- Leading the management and resolution of user questions and technical requests
Who will be successful in this role?
- A people person who is deeply passionate about and skilled at developing strong business relationships
- Someone who takes pride in contributing to the success of others, and is willing to go above and beyond to help them get there
- An excellent communicator who can effectively convey ideas and emotions via email, phone, video conferencing and in-person interactions
- A life-long learner who prioritizes personal development and strives for continuous growth
- Someone who loves tackling interesting problems
- A naturally curious individual who is eager to understand why and how things work
- Someone who is detail-oriented (so you’ll notice that we’d like you to mention ‘Baymax’ in your cover letter)
- An optimist who persists in the face of challenges
What we’d love to see in your work history:
- Instances where you’ve acquired new knowledge quickly
- Evidence of exceeding expectations
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally one in which you supported enterprise clients
- Experience working at a SaaS company and/or in the, biotech/pharma/medical device industries
- Experience using Salesforce
Why Zymewire? Fancy perks etc.
- Help shape the future of a bootstrapped and profitable Canadian tech company
- Grow with an experienced team with skills in machine learning, development, business, and organizational culture
- Earn yourself some equity (employee options make up 20% of the value of the company at all times)
- Join us for our annual all-company retreat when we reach our goals (past destinations include Bermuda, Iceland, and Costa Rica)
- Three weeks paid vacation + statutory holidays
- Earn additional paid vacation days with continued learning ($1000 annual stipend for courses and classes )
- Attend optional weekly virtual social events
- Take part in our Employee Giving Program (you choose the causes and the company provides the funds)
- Basic and extended health and dental benefits
- Paid and topped-up maternal and parental leave
- If you happen to live in the Toronto area, beyond the pandemic you will have a dedicated workspace at our open-concept office (located in the Junction Triangle at 1655 Dupont St) while enjoying the balance of weekly Work-From-Home Wednesdays. Oh, and we have office dogs. REALLY CUTE OFFICE DOGS.
- This position is open to candidates residing in the Toronto area (in-office role beyond the pandemic), British Columbia (remote), or within the United Kingdom (remote)
- If the successful candidate lives in the Toronto area, this will be an in-office position beyond the pandemic (4 days per week, WFH on Wednesdays)
- Base salary + monthly bonuses based on performance
- The target start date for this role is February 1st, 2021.
Already picturing your first day as our next Customer Success Manager? Apply now with your cover letter and resume! We look forward to hearing from you.
Zymewire is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.